I am writing to let you know how much we appreciated the workshop you led, and the talk you gave, at the Gel conference here in New York City. You were a hit! Attendees said "awesome" and "cool" in their feedback on your workshop. We're looking forward to having you back.
Mark Hurst - Founder and Host, Gel conference
"Bill was able to walk into a room overflowing with MHTA Spring Conference attendees from all different backgrounds, with varying interests and deliver a message that connected with each one of them individually. He shared his passion with an audience in a way that would motivate them in both their business and personal lives. Follow up questions and requests for his presentation were abundant, which is always a sign of a terrific presentation!"
Jenny Manogue - Manager of Member Services, Minnesota High Tech Association
On behalf of Sixth Star Entertainment we would like to take the time to recognize what a fantastic job you do for us each and every time you speak for us. Your talks are lively, entertaining and thought provoking and are very well received by audiences.
Anne Briggs - Manager of Entertainment Programs, Sixth Star Entertainment and Marketing
William Gurstelle really takes the time to get to know his audience. He found numerous ways to keep the audience engaged and wanting more. His knowledge of the presented topic was phenomenal and he was able to answer any question that we threw at him.
Theresa Raab - University of Wisconsin at Superior
Bill Gurstelle delights audiences with his love of making things. Bill understands that creativity and inventiveness relies on a maker space readily available with the tools to build what the mind conjures up, and his message was perfectly in tune with our audience’s needs.
Leigh Estabrooks - Invention Educations Officer, Lemelson-MIT Program, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Bill is a engaging speaker who really connected with our audience. His presentations are informative and entertaining, and we’re looking forward to working with him again in the future.
Dale Dougherty - President, Maker Media Division O’Reilly Media
- Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association, Naples Fl
- Atradius Insurance, Hunt Valley, MD
- General Dynamics Corportion, Bloomington, MN
- Lockheed Martin, Washington DC
- Oxford University, Oxford, England
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- Cunard Lines, Southampton, England
- Minnesota High Tech Association, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Wisconsin, Superior, WI
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Tripoli LDRS Convention, Amarillo, TX
- O'Reilly Media- San Mateo, California
- Science Museum of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
- Carnival Corporation, Miami, FL
- Good Experience Live (GEL), New York, New York
- Twin Cities Public Television, Minneapolis, MN